DC Air Conditioner Systems (All-DC, for off-grid use)
DC Air Conditioner
12,000 BTU DC Air Conditioner For Off-Grid Solar & Telecom Applications
If your power source is native 48VDC (or -48VDC) as part of a telecom or off-grid solar application, DC4812VRF all-DC air conditioners are your most efficient cooling choice. DC48 air conditioners can substantially reduce power supply/generation costs and battery requirements. An all-DC system means you get the advantage of extreme high efficiency without the need for inverters.
- The DC4812VRF is a purpose-built DC powered air conditioner heat pump for native DC power. It’s designed to conserve power, and operate reliably for many years without maintenance.
- SeaSpray Anti-Corrosion technology protects circuit boards, condenser, evaporator, compressor, and fan motors from salt air corrosion. SeaSpray is available beginning Q2 2014.
- The DC4812VRF is a variable capacity, variable speed, variable refrigerant flow unit. There is no other solar or DC air conditioner like it on the market.
Solar / DC Off-Grid Air Conditioner
Indoor Wall Mount Unit (IDU)
Indoor Unit (IDU)
- Stand-Alone or Complete Systems Including PV Panels, *Batteries, Mounting Hardware, Charge Controller.
- Complete Systems from $3995
- Systems for 10,15,20 and 24 Hour
- All DC – No inverter Needed
- Variable Speed & Capacity
- SeaSpray Anti-Corrosion Technology
- Heat Pump Unit Provides Cooling & Heating
- Exceptionally Quiet Operation
Outdoor Unit (ODU)
The image on the left is the DC4812VRF DC air conditioner Outdoor Unit (ODU). DC power from batteries connects directly to this unit.
Batteries are required to buffer and stabilize solar power, and for night time operation.