The All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner Features:
- Capacity – 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry has manufactured All American Pressure Canners since the 1930s. This line of canners has offered the best and safest method for home canning from its creation all the way up to the present. The U.S.D.A. recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry, and all vegetables. These pressure canners have the capacity needed not only for canning, but also for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time.
Only the All American Pressure Canner features an exclusive, precision machined “Metal-to-Metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed. The All American Pressure Canner makes it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables, and fruits and is the only method that the U.S.D.A. recommends for low acid foods. All models feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
- Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed
|19||7||15.375||12.25||17.75||23||1||2.2||15.5 x 14.5 x 16.75|
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes. Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.
Please Note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The diameter of the canners are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.