2400G Programmable Centrifuge
The programmable 2400G US Filtermaxx centrifuge makes oil cleaning simple and more affordable
US Filtermaxx 2400G Features:
- 120 volt entry model.
- Submicron Particulate Removal
- Feed rate 10 to 40 GPH
- Designed, made and tested in USA.
- Forced Ventilation exhausts vapors released during processing waste oils or biodiesel. Prevents contamination of clean oil by water vapor and ventilates methanol vapors.
- Clean oil and dirty oil are separated by an internal dam
- Feed plate distributes oil evenly around circumference does not channel oil into a few small spots or use a wobbly cone.
- Single phase ¾ hp industrial electric motor.
- Footprint fits on top of 55 gallon drum.
- Belt overdrive system drives the high-speed rotor while the motor runs at 1800 rpm for a quieter, cooler running, longer lasting centrifuge.
- Large 1 gallon displacement bowl that filters 360 gallons of oil per day.
- 165 cubic inches sludge capacity.
- Input ¼ inch NPT. Output 1¼ inch NPT.
- Operating load is taken by 1-inch diameter spindle with replaceable bearings, not the motor bearings as with some other centrifuges.
- Bowl is removed by the quick release spindle in less than a minute.
- Heavy duty 1 inch thick aluminum centrifuge body for rigidity and minimal vibration.
- Rotor is machined aircraft grade aluminum casting.
- Machine weight 106 pounds.
- 15 minutes from box to operation.
- Automatic controller (optional) allows unit to cycle and drain sludge for unattended cleaning of up to 960 gallons of biodiesel per day!
- Free shipping to the lower 48 states!