3000G WMO Centrifuge
The industrial work horse, powerful and reliable 3000 G WMO centrifuge outperforms all other centrifuges in it’s class. A superb choice for filtering WMO, black diesel, WVO, hydraulic fluid, algea, etc.
- Baldor Motor can only be used with the 3-phase Electrical Configuration.
- Leeson Motor can only be used with the 1-phase Electrical Configuration.
US Filtermaxx 3000G WMO Centrifuge Features:
- Our Standard Centrifuge
- Designed, made and tested in USA.
- Submicron Particulate Removal
- Forced Ventilation exhausts vapors released during processing waste oils or biodiesel. Prevents contamination of clean oil by water vapor and ventilates methanol vapors.
- Clean oil and dirty oil are separated by an internal dam
- Feed plate distributes oil evenly around circumference does not channel oil into a few small spots or use a wobbly cone.
- 1.5 hp industrial electric motor.
- 240V single phase or 3 phase 230V/460V pre-wired motors available.
- Footprint fits on top of 55 gallon drum.
- Belt overdrive system drives the high-speed rotor while the motor runs at 1800 rpm for a quieter, cooler running, longer lasting centrifuge.
- Large 1 gallon displacement bowl that filters 360 to 1000 gallons of oil per day.
- 165 cubic inches sludge capacity.
- Input ¼ inch NPT. Output 1¼ inch NPT.
- Operating load is taken by 1-inch diameter spindle with replaceable bearings, not the motor bearings as with some other centrifuges.
- Bowl is removed by the quick release spindle in less than a minute.
- Heavy duty 1 inch thick aluminum centrifuge body for rigidity and minimal vibration.
- Rotor is machined aircraft grade aluminum casting.
- Machine weight 120 pounds nominal.
- 15 minutes from box to operation.
- Automatic controller (optional) allows unit to cycle and drain sludge for unattended cleaning of up to 1000 gallons of oil per day!
- Free shipping to the lower 48 states!