400 Watt 12 Volt Solar Kit for RV’s
Adding a solar power system to an RV can create added convenience and savings. Solar panels produce energy from the sunlight, an abundant and renewable energy source. Adding solar panels can help you dock and park your recreational vehicle without a power hookup, potentially resulting in cost savings and greater freedom. Unlike traditional gas generators, Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Renogy RV Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. This kit includes:
- (4) 100W Mono Solar Panel
- (1) Renogy Adventurer-30A PWM Charge Controller
- (1) Renogy Cable Entry Housing
- (1) Renogy 30ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor
- (1) Renogy 16ft 10AWG Tray Cables
- (3) Renogy Solar Y Branch Connectors
- (4) Mounting Z Brackets
- (1) Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and data and allows for full control of parameter settings. The control is embedded with self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions that prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Newly added BT-1 Bluetooth Module enables user to pair the charge controller with our smartphone app Renogy BT. The APP allows you to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes right from your smartphone!
If you have any questions regarding this product, feel free to contact us directly!
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 21%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets
- Sealed, Gel and Flooded charging algorithim ready 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Remote monitoring and control via Bluetooth
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections: reverse current, overcharging, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast and secure mounting
How it Works