• Sturdy Bakelite top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam guage
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal – no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
Only ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a readable pressure guage for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 11″ Instruction and Recipe Book.
|19||7||15.375||12.25||17.75||23||1||2.2||15.5 x 14.5 x 16.75|
*Please note: Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.