CyboEnergy H Model CyboInverter Kit
The CyboInverter H Model Kit offers battery-less off-grid solar systems that can take major loads off the grid. It’s easy to install and maintain, no batteries, and can still run when the grid is down. The CyboInverter H Model Kit connects to 4 solar panels and generates up to 1250W AC power. Each CyboInverter’s input channel has its own control and maximum power point tracking (MPPT) mechanism so that power production is maximized and the partial shading problem is eliminated.
A simple 1.2KW off-grid solar power system includes one CyboInverter H model and four 250W to 380W solar panels. In most areas, it can generate about 5KWh to 8KWh usable solar energy daily for electric water heaters with heating elements ranging from 1KW to 3KW. It can provide sufficient hot water for a 2 to 3 people family. Depending on the installation site and local electricity rates, return-on-investment (ROI) can be achieved in 2 to 4 years.
The off-grid CyboInverter H Model Kit has the following unique features and benefits:
- Specially designed for powering dual or double element electric water heaters,
- Reduces electricity bills, avoids high tier rates, and provides quick ROI,
- Has no high-voltage or high-current DC so that it is intrinsically safe,
- Ideal for battery-less off-grid solar systems,
- Easy installation and great price,
- High efficiency and long life, and
- Offers a much simpler solution than solar thermal water heaters.
- CyboEnergy H Model CyboInverter
- 4 DC input solar panels with MPPT
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mounting Brackets
- 4ft 2C 12 AWG AC wire
- 4 input channels
- Grounding lug status LED light
- Aluminum enclosure