Doulton W9120145 Rio2000 Module – 6 Pack Replacement Filter Element
High Flow Ceramic Replacement 6 Pack
Replacement filter pack for the Rio2000 module, sold complete in sets of six for ease of replacement, or as an extra set for use whilst cleaning.
About Sterasyl Candle Filters:
Sterasyl® Ceramic Doulton Sterasyl is a highly efficient ceramic micro filter which provides genuine sub micron filtration of drinking water. Sterasyl is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water borne contaminants over the life of the cartridge.
In addition to fine particulate matter, bacteria, cysts, and turbidity are removed to a high level of efficiency. The incorporation of silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced acteriostatic and self sterilising properties.
• Fits Industry standard 10″ and 20″ filter housings.
• Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 micron
• Filtration efficiency of > 99.9% at 0.5 to 0.8 micron
• Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
• Tested with live Cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency >99.999%
• Ideal for R O guard and post filtration
• Complimentary to UV systems
Doulton Filter Performance:
• Filtration Rating – 0.9 Absolute micron
• Min/Max Working Pressure: 10 psi / 125 psi
• Flow Rate: 1.33 gpm
• Capacity before replacement: 2600 gallons
• NSF Certified: Yes
• WRAS approvel: YES
• Turbidity Reduction: >98%
• Bacteria Removal for E. Coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena: >99.99%
• Cyst Removal for Cryptosporidium & Giardia: >99.99%