- Battery backup – A simple, robust option for using clean energy to keep a building powered during power outage.
- Self-supply – Obtain energy independence by storing excess solar energy for later use
- Time-of-Use – Store off-peak grid power for use when utilities charge the highest rates.
- Demand charge curtailment – Reduce the demand charge for businesses
- Off-grid – Use renewable energy to power your home during the day light, and stored excess energy for the night.
Need help? Request a consultation for a proper design for your scenario and balance of system (BOS).