Fortress Power Lithium Battery 5KWH
Fortress Power batteries are made from advanced lithium ferrite phosphate technology, which means they produce significantly higher energy discharges than standard energy storage solutions – giving you the power you want when you need it most.
Includes a 5 year warranty in USA and Canada
Need help? Request a consultation for a proper design for your scenario and balance of system (BOS).
Out of stock
Email when stock available
With Fortress Power smart energy storage, you can continue to use your solar power – even during grid outages. Their mission is to provide compact, user-friendly, and affordable energy storage solutions using the latest technology for all homes and businesses. Fortress smart energy storage units can be easily integrated with new and existing PV systems. It simply works by storing clean energy and providing power when you need it.
Adding Fortress Power Energy Storage to your solar PV systems enables you to maximize the use of your clean solar energy by storing excess solar for use at night.
- Provide power during grid outages
- Lower your electrical bill by avoiding having to buy electricity at peak times
- Enjoy a 22% investment tax credit when incorporating with solar
- Increase your independence from the utility grid
Fortress Power’s High-Performance Lithium Battery is easy to install, safe, and consistently reliable. It provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar and retrofit customers.
Fortress Lithium Battery has the industry’s most advanced technology with a Battery Management System that integrates multilevel safety concepts:
- Overcharge and deep discharge protection
- Voltage and temperature observation
- Cell monitoring and balancing
- Built-in accessible 125 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch
The LFP-5kw has a large power capacity, with fast charging and continuous discharge power, creating a 98% round-trip conversion.
- Battery backup – A simple, robust option for using clean energy to keep a building powered during power outage.
- Self-supply – Obtain energy independence by storing excess solar energy for later use
- Time-of-Use – Store off-peak grid power for use when utilities charge the highest rates.
- Demand charge curtailment – Reduce the demand charge for businesses
- Off-grid – Use renewable energy to power your home during the day light, and stored excess energy for the night.
Total Energy : 5.12 kWh
Max. Charge Current (continuous): 80 A
Max. Discharge Current (continuous): 100 A
Max. Pulse Current (for 5 seconds): 180 A
Capacity: 100 Ah
Nominal Voltage: 51.2 V
Voltage Range: 44 – 58.4 V
Charging Temperature: 32 – 113 oF
Discharging Temperature: -4 – 140 oF
Storage Temperature : 41-113 oF
Dimensions (HxWxD) : 9.4 x 26.5 x 20 inches
Weight: 130 lb
Enclosure Protection Rating: IP55
Mounting Options: Floor standing
Certificates: UL 1642, CE
Warranty: 5 year
Life Cycles: 6,000 at 80% DoD
Scaling: 3 in parallel
Battery Breaker: 125 A