The Oasis WP2P is a hand pressure pump that is an ideal alternative to a cast iron pump. The Oasis WP2P can be used as a backup to an electric pump during a power failure or where there is no electricity. This product is proudly made in the USA and Canada using ABS, PVC, brass and stainless steel materials, making it light weight and resistant to rust and corrosion.
This product is Out of Stock until March 2021
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Oasis WP2P Hand Pressure Pump
The OASIS WP2P shallow well hand pressure pump for pressurizing a tank or pumping water into and overhead storage tank.
The Oasis WP2P has a glued together upper body
If you want a different handle orientation than shown in the photo, just send us a message describing the desired handle position and we will take care of it for you.
Oasis WP2P Description
The Oasis WP2P hand pressure pump is an ideal alternative to a cast iron pump. This hand pump can be used as a backup to an electric pump during a power failure or where there is no electricity (see specification below).
- The Oasis WP2P hand pressure pump is made in the US and Canada from ABS, PVC, brass and stainless steel materials. It is light weight and will not rust or corrode.
- Produces up to 40 psi of discharge pressure, and can push water up to 82 feet overhead.
- The closed design helps prevent contaminants from entering a well. Includes T fitting and shutoff valves for easy priming.
- The base can be mounted to any strong horizontal surface using four 1/4″ fasteners, a 3″ center hole is required.
- The hand pump simply sits in the base, and if the waterlines are connected using our AGI-100A unions, the pump can easily be disconnected, removed and then reinstalled and reconnected as needed.
NOTE – this pump does not drain by lifting the handle all the way up.
Oasis WP2P Specifications
|Height above platform||24″ (60 cm)|
|Length below platform||8″ (20 cm)|
|Base diameter||7″ (17.5 cm)|
|Cylinder ID (inside diameter)||2″ (5.0 cm)|
|Brass plunger||has 2 cup leathers|
|Weight||7 lbs (3.2 kg)|
|Discharge port||1″ female national pipe thread with vermin screen|
|Inlet port||1″ female national pipe thread|
|Capacity||3 gpm (13.6 lpm) at 60 double strokes per minute|
|Maximum discharge height||82′ (25 meters)|
|Maximum suction lift||22′ (7 meters)|
Suction lift is the vertical distance from the pump to the surface of the water, and this distance decreases with altitude above sea level – see chart below
Oasis WP2P Maximum Suction Lift
Altitude Suction Lift at Sea level 22.0 ft
- 1000 ft 20.8 ft
- 3000 ft 18.4 ft
- 5000 ft 16.0 ft
- 7000 ft 13.6 ft
- 9000 ft 11.2 ft
Oasis WP2P Diagrams