Sunrotor SR-6 Starter System
*Note: This product is highly recommended for consultation. Click “Ask a Question” to submit details about your project.
This SR-6 basic system is perfect for someone who wishes to purchase their system and find their own well driller / pump installer. All necessary components for the pump installation are included with this basic system.
Available on backorder
As configured, this system will pump approximately 6.2 gallons/minute (23.6 liters/minute) at 75 feet (23 m) or 3.8 gallons/minute (14.4 liters/minute) at 150 feet (46 m). With most places enjoying 4-6 hours of peak solar pumping time daily, this basic setup will pump 1,500 – 2,250 gallons per day at 75 feet, or 900 – 1,375 gallons per day at 150 feet.
- Components included with this system
- SR-6 solar pump and SRC-M100T controller
- Two 185 watt / 24 volt solar panels
- Mounting rack for the panels
- Low water sensor for the well
- Wiring harness to attach the PV panel to the controller
- Conduit and wiring to connect controller to the well seal
- Mounting hardware package
There are no reviews yet.