- Perfect Size: Measuring just 5.5″ long (with a 2.9″ fixed blade) this survival weapon won’t weigh you down or be too bulky to travel with.
- More Than A Knife: Easily slice through paracord, rope, and other materials. It has a nylon fiber knife sheath which contains a navigational compass and signal mirror, allowing you to find your way and get rescued in a variety of emergency situations.
- Grip: Thanks to this survival weapon’s impressively grippy G10 handle, you can feel confident cutting, slicing, dicing and hacking in even the wettest conditions without losing your grip.
If you want to have 24/7 disaster preparedness, you’ll need a multi-purpose survival weapon you can wear. Luckily, this incredible stainless-steel knife has come to save the day.
- Total Length: 5.5in
- Blade Style: Fixed
- Fixed Blade Material: 440c Stainless Steel Knife with Satin Finish
- Fixed Blade Length: 2.9in, 3mm thick
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Type: G10
- Handle Contains Lanyard Holes For Attaching Rope/Paracord
- Knife Sheath Material: Nylon Fiber
- Knife Sheath Contains: Navigational Compass and Signal Mirror
NOTE: For an accurate reading on the compass, first remove the knife from the sheath to avoid interference from the metal.