Titan Solar Generator 1,500W Solar Kit for RVs
The Ultimate Portable Solar System: Titan+ 1500 Rigid/Flexx Kit
See the Engineer775 Review Video Below
The Titan+ 1500 kits will easily run your essentials with a very quick recharge time. These “PLUS” kits include a second battery for the Titan solar generator. A second battery expands the “fuel tank” or capacity from 2,000 Wh to 4,000 Wh! This is four times that of the closest competing solar generator.
What’s more, because it has 1,500 watts of solar power with it, the Titan+ 1500 kits can charge in as little as 3 hours! Since it charges so fast and has a large battery capacity running items like the refrigerator, freezer, lights, fans, small A/C units, power tools, pumps, TV, electric cooktops, and so on will be easy.
Expect to make power even when the clouds are out. On clear sunny days, it will be easy to run all of the necessary equipment to power through an emergency.
The Titan Generator is the most versatile portable solar generator on the market! Built with the most efficient, quality components, the Titan provides reliable solar backup for any situation. Here are some of the key features that make it in a class of its own:
- Removable Expandable lithium ion battery
- 2000 watt hour lithium battery
- 3000 watt high efficiency inverter
- Dual MPPT charge controllers (2000 watts total) with a wide voltage range
- Fast AC charging 600 watts standard 1200 watts with a second charger
|Titan+ 1500 Rigid Kit||Titan+ 1500 Flexx Kit|
|(1) Titan Solar Generator (inverter and battery) + Expansion Battery||(1) Titan Solar Generator (inverter and battery) + Expansion Battery|
|(1) Titan Expansion Battery||(1) Titan Expansion Battery|
|(15) Rigid 100W Solar Panels (1,500w)||(15) Flexx 100W Solar Panels (1,500W)|
|(4) DC Charging Plugs||(4) DC Charging Plugs|
|(2) 100ft Solar Panel Cable Set||(2) 100ft Solar Panel Cable Set|
|(3) 15ft Cable Set||(3) 15ft Cable Set|
|(1) 2-Way MC4 Branch Connectors||(1) 2-Way MC4 Branch Connectors|
|(2) Anderson Powerpole to MC4 Adapter||(2) Anderson Powerpole to MC4 Adapter|
|(1) MC4 Tool Set||(1) MC4 Tool Set|
|(2) XXL Tech Protect Faraday/EMP Bags||(2) XXL Tech Protect Faraday/EMP Bags|
|(6) USB Chain Lights||(6) USB Chain Lights|
|(1) Titan Reset Cable||(1) Titan Reset Cable|
|(1) Car Charger||(1) Car Charger|
|(1) AC Wall Charger||(1) AC Wall Charger|
|(1) Cable Carry Case||(1) Cable Carry Case|
|(3) Panel Carry Cases|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
A Closer Look at the Titan Solar Generator
Expandable and Removable Battery
This innovative approach will give you greater portability and flexibility in what you can power with the Titan solar generator. By simply adding more battery packs you can expand or replace your batteries quickly and easily. By separating the battery from the other components, you can easily carry each component.
2000 Watt-Hour Lithium Battery
Included with the Titan solar generator is one of the largest available batteries in this category. It is nearly twice the capacity of similar systems, with a life span of 10 years.
The 3000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The Titan inverter is extremely powerful – twice as powerful as comparable solar generators. However, it is still extremely efficient with a no load power draw of as low as 5 watts, and efficiencies up to 92%! Generally, the larger the inverter the more power it uses just to run- like a large truck burns more gas than a small car. This is comparable to having a 500 hp race car getting better fuel mileage than a geo metro.
Quality, Reliable Components
There are many solar generators out there that use cheap, low quality charge controllers that cannot step the voltage down to produce high amps. Most don’t allow for voltages over 30-50 volts. The Titan on the other hand, can take up to 145 volts. This means your solar panel wires will have very low amps running through them making them much more efficient (they will be cool to the touch where others will be very hot). It also makes wiring up your solar panels much easier and safer.
Powerful AC Charger
The AC wall charger included will charge your battery pack in around 4 hours (other systems take up to 24 hours)! You can also add a second charger to double the charging power (for when you have more than one battery).
Engineer775 Video Review
How It Works
What Size Titan Kit Do You Need?
- 500 watts of solar, and one battery will be more powerful than any other portable system like this that is available. It is large enough to run most home appliances, including a fridge, washing machine, microwave, cook top stove, fans lights, tv, and other electronics.
- 1000 watts of solar- With the extra solar, you can run everything the 500 watts of solar can run and more. This means when the sun is out, you can run most things without even draining your battery, and during cloudy days it will still produce a lot of power.
- 1500 watts of solar – Usually with 1500 watts of solar you will also add a second battery to take advantage of the extra power. this means you can now run a fridge and a freezer, and much more, including water pumps, a vacuum, power tools, etc. You could even run a small air conditioner during the day to keep cool.
- 2000 watts of solar- similar to the 1500 watt system, other that it will recharge even quicker, and provide more power especially during cloudy days.
Please feel free to contact us if you need help figuring out the size system you need!