The Ultimate Off-Grid Power Systems
Fortress eVault Max
Sinclair Sky-Rack 2.0
Plan and Design
- We start with a consultation where we’ll discuss the goals you have for your homestead and how to achieve them
- We’ll consider provisions for power, running water, hot water & AC
- We’ll design the solar system you need
- We show 3D renderings of the system in your space
Ship And Install
- We’ll order and ship all materials to your installation site
- We offer permit packages, drawings, diagrams & more to assist
- We offer DIY & turnkey installation solutions
- We offer constant support and advice to our DIY installers
Scott Hunt, mechanical engineer and nationally recognized preparedness expert, founded Practical Preppers® out of a passion for helping families achieve independence and security in an unstable world.
For us, solar is playing a big part of an even bigger goal: to have a completely self-sustainable home. When we design solar systems, we’re planning provisions not only for power, but also for running water, hot water, heating/cooling, etc. We discuss all these things during our first consultation meeting.
Learn More With Engineer775
Follow Practical Preppers® founder Scott Hunt (aka Engineer775) as he experiments, educates, and engages viewers to live an independent, sustainable lifestyle.
60 Minute Consultation
While our schedule is booked for installs through 2021, we are still accepting DIY projects.
If you are requesting an onsite visit, don’t schedule a meeting with Calendly. Email us at [email protected]preppers.com