The easiest way to develop a spring is by using a spring box and water collection system. These two items are available in our store.
- Locate seepage spring where the water seeps out of the ground.
- Install the cutoff wall and place gravel inside of it.
- Attach the overflow and backwash collection pipe inside of cutoff wall.
- Add more gravel to cover the pipes.
- Attach the backwash pipe, overflow pipe, and outlet pipe to outside of cutoff wall.
- Place the spring box in a recessed area in the ground below the elevation of the collection system.
- Cover the spring with black plastic to make sure the surface water doesn’t flow into the spring.
- Cover The spring with dry dirt
- Continue to cover the pipes with dirt.
- Now you can connect the spring box to a reservoir tank below the spring box.
Be sure to remember to test your water before regularly drinking it.
As always, if you have any questions, Contact Us.