CyboEnergy H Model CyboInverter
The CyboInverter offers battery-less off-grid solar systems that can take major loads off the grid. It’s easy to install and maintain, no batteries, and can still run when the grid is down. The CyboInverter H Model can connect to 4 solar panels and generate up to 1250W AC power. Each CyboInverter’s input channel has its own control and maximum power point tracking (MPPT) mechanism so that power production is maximized and the partial shading problem is eliminated.
The off-grid CyboInverter H model has the following unique features and benefits:
- Specially designed for powering dual or double element electric water heaters,
- Reduces electricity bills, avoids high tier rates, and provides quick ROI,
- Has no high-voltage or high-current DC so that it is intrinsically safe,
- Ideal for battery-less off-grid solar systems,
- Easy installation and great price,
- High efficiency and long life, and
- Offers a much simpler solution than solar thermal water heaters.
- Mounting Brackets
- 4ft 2C 12 AWG AC wire
- 4 input channels
- Grounding lug status LED light
- Aluminum enclosure
- 3 Year Limited Warranty