Sol-Ark 15k: The Ultimate Off Grid Solar Inverter
Pre-order the Sol-Ark 15k all-in-one solar inverter! Estimated shipping date is June 2022.
EMP hardening not currently available.
Attention CA residents: Be advised that CEC listing, CA Rule 21 compliance, SGIP, HECO and PREPA certifications are expected in early August 2022. These state and local specific requirements will need to be in place before an inverter can be permitted and pass inspection for being interconnected with the grid.
The Sol-Ark 15k Outdoor Case inverter has an entirely new range of use than its sister Sol-Ark 12k inverter. This all-in-one pre-wired inverter system features new capabilities and is the most efficient and cost-effective inverter in its class by a long stretch.
Are you an installer or contractor looking for a Sol-Ark? Contact us today!
Need help? Call us or request a consultation for a proper design for your scenario.
Sol-ark 15k Overview
This solar inverter can be used off-grid or on grid! Applications include parallel stacking (see video below), grid sell, meter zero, time of use, smart load, AC coupling, & peak shaving.
The Sol-Ark 15k Outdoor Case is a pre-wired system that contains the inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Sol-Ark inverters also do not have expensive battery restrictions like other solar inverters do, and can be used with a wide variety of 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium.
Highly Accelerated Life Testing
Proven to last well beyond the standard 10 year warranty
Engineered, Serviced, and Tested in the USA
Talk to a US Based Engineer 7 days a week
The best applications for the Sol-Ark 15k are off-grid, big gains, and time of use. For smaller scale systems, we highly recommend the Sol-ark 12k.
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid
- Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications – battery agnostic
- AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup
- Transformerless inverter
- Pure sine wave
- Grid-tie, off-grid, or hybrid applications (can be with or without batteries)
- Wide variety or 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium
- Simultaneously manages power to battery, loads, and grid
- Highly efficient
User Features and Integrations:
- Color touch screen
- Remote monitoring from smart device
- Battery disconnect
- Battery temp sensor
- Auto-generator start
- Rapid shut down signal
- Current sensors
- Battery communication
- PV Disconnect
- Wiring knockouts
Literature and Downloads
Monitor it from anywhere!