Sol-Ark 15k: The Ultimate Off Grid Solar Inverter
Order the Sol-Ark 15k all-in-one solar inverter! Click here to view the Sol-Ark 15k Inverter Spec Sheet
*There is a 1 week lead time on all Sol-Ark inverters
The Sol-Ark 15k Outdoor Case inverter has an entirely new range of use than its sister Sol-Ark 12k inverter. This all-in-one pre-wired inverter system features new capabilities and is the most efficient and cost-effective inverter in its class by a long stretch.
Are you an installer or contractor looking for a Sol-Ark? Contact us today!
Need help? Call us or request a consultation for a proper design for your scenario.
Sol-ark 15k Overview
200A passthrough, so there’s no subpanel needed! This inverter is perfect for whole-home backup. Features and benefits include parallel stacking, grid sell, meter zero, time of use, smart load, AC coupling, & peak shaving.
The Sol-Ark 15k Outdoor Case is a pre-wired system that contains the inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Sol-Ark inverters also do not have expensive battery restrictions like other solar inverters do, and can be used with a wide variety of 48V battery chemistries, from lead to lithium.
Highly Accelerated Life Testing
Proven to last well beyond the standard 10 year warranty
Engineered, Serviced, And Tested In The USA
Talk to a US Based Engineer 7 days a week
The best applications for the Sol-Ark 15k are off-grid, big gains, and time of use. For smaller scale systems, we highly recommend the Sol-ark 12k.
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid
- Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications – battery agnostic
- AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup
User Features and Integrations:
- Color touch screen
- Remote monitoring from smart device
- Battery disconnect
- Battery temp sensor
- Auto-generator start
- Rapid shut down signal
- Current sensors
- Battery communication
- PV Disconnect
- Wiring knockouts
Literature and Downloads
- Sol-Ark 15k Inverter Manual
- Sol-Ark 15k Inverter Spec Sheet
- Sol-Ark 15k Brochure
- Sol-Ark 15k Spec Sheet en Español
- Sol-Ark 15k Brochure en Español
- EMP Test Report on the Sol-Ark 15k
Monitor it from anywhere!