Aquamira Frontier MAX (Backcountry Plus)
The Aquamira Frontier MAX is an easy and impressive outdoor and tactical filter system, good for 1000 gallons of field use.
Aquamira Frontier MAX (Backcountry Plus):
The Aquamira Frontier Max is the only outdoor and tactical filter system, good for 1000 gallons of field use. Series IV Connectivity lets you customize the Max with any Series IV filter cartridge. UQC fittings allow you to connect the Max with the Aquamira hydration engine and pressurize for on-the-go, plug-and-play in-line filtration anywhere.
The motivation behind the Frontier MAX filtration system was easy, you want a filter that does everything and does it better than anything else. The result was the Frontier MAX. MAX because it does it all, and does it better than anything else. The MAX incorporates a patented UQC connection system that allows you to connect it to any quick connect on the market.
You want a filter that protects you from every biological threat that you might possibly encounter, so the Aquamira GRN Line Backcountry filter was included, designed to be easy to use, lightweight, compact, and reliable. GRN Line Backcountry filtration is achieved using a combination of high quality Carbon and Hollow Fiber Technology. Inside is a hollow fiber membrane water filter surrounded by a replaceable carbon sleeve. The best thing about the MAX is that it connects to anything with a simple “click” and it accepts an array of Aquamira Series IV filters so that you can customize your system to suit your environment. It even comes with a patented Bite Me valve that converts the MAX to a filter straw with the same simple “click”.
- Backcountry PLUS Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate.
- Certified filtration for 1000 gallons (over 3700 L)
- Lightweight a compact 1 oz. (71 g) packable protection.
- Customizable to accept any Series IV cartridge.
- Connects to reservoirs, gravity, and DIY systems via quick connects.
- Fits all Aquamira pressurized reservoirs, for pressure-assisted filtration on the trail.
- Includes Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free.
- Filter made in the USA.
Downloads and Literature: