The SQFlex family is an environmentally-friendly water supply solution. SQFlex pumps are fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient use of energy from nature. The pump system offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable.
The SQFlex solar panels and wind turbines adapt to the characteristic weather profile of any given area. A battery backup system can store the extra energy generated and take over when the energy from nature is not available.
SQFlex is more than just a pump – it’s a complete intelligent system. Thanks to its built-in electronics, the pump is compatible with both DC and AC power supply without requiring an external inverter.
The complete range consists of ten different pump sizes: Four helical rotor pumps for applications where a high head is required, and six centrifugal pumps for applications where a greater flow rate is necessary.
Features and Benefits
- Renewable energy supply: solar panels or wind turbines
- Built-in electronics, easy installation
- Reliable water supply
- Low operating costs
- Dry-running protection.
The SQFlex systems are suitable for applications in remote locations:
- schools, hospitals, small houses
- Farms and irrigation of greenhouses
- Game parks and game farms
- Conservation areas
- Model Number: 11 SQF 2
- Helical rotor pump
- Supply Voltage: 30-300 VDC or 90-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Gallons per Minute: 12.5 GPM
- Maximum Head: 395 ft.
- Discharge: 1.25″ NPT
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Dimensions: 49″ length and 2.9″ wide