Kwik Klamp 1 – Pipe Clamp
The most popular patented tool used worldwide by well drillers, pump installers, well servicemen and environmental drillers. J&K Tool Company, Inc. has been manufacturing the Kwik Klamp for over 40 years.
Kwik Klamp 1 Details:
• All steel construction but light weight-only 14 lbs.
• Easy to operate, over center locking of jaws when downward pressure is applied to lever.
• Kwik Klamp allows workers to bring pipe joint up to an easy working level.
• Equipped with serrated and hardened replaceable jaws.
• Excellent holding capability with load tests over 3500 lbs.
KK1 Load Test Report: ESP026328P J&K Tool KK1 Final
• Designed to hold pipe sizes 1″ – 2″ (1.315″OD-2.375″OD) PVC, stainless & galvanized (not intended for bare steel drill rod).
• Safety pin to prevent accidental unclamping.
• Simple one hand operation.
• Size adjustment and tension bolt located inside of front jaw protected from dirt and water.
Dennis Myer (verified owner) –
Like people that wants me to save $$$
Edward Mellott (verified owner) –
Quality product, great price
Ronnie S. (verified owner) –
Exactly as advertised and quick shipping.
Nathan Griffin (verified owner) –
Mike Goodwin (verified owner) –
I lowered my well pump 30 feet. I would not have been able to do this without the Kwik Klamp. It is a “must have” and well worth the money. Fast shipping!
George (verified owner) –
Doug P. (verified owner) –
Good tools are expensive. If cheap is your main concern, you can look on YouTube how to build a well clamp out of a 4×4, a door hinge, and a bolt. Any qualified well service will be glad to come and help you fish your pump out of the bottom of your well.
I really like that the clamp jaws are adjustable. This was especially important after I found that every well on my property has different size pipe in it. It also allows you to adjust the force placed on different types of pipe.
I like the way clamp covers the top of the well head. That prevents people like me from accidentally dropping tools down the well. I also really like that the clamp is easily operated with one hand since I work on projects like this alone. The locking mechanism is also a really nice touch.
The clamp very well and works flawlessly. Great job guys!
Erin Barraclough (verified owner) –
We started this project with 2 x 4s and C clamps and a wench. Our well pump needs to be lowered to 330 feet and we are using 10ft galvanized steel pipes. after about 70ft, it became clear we needed something with stronger holding/clamping power especially when tightening the next pipe into the coupler. This tool is a life saver! It allowed us to do a DIY solar well pump install fast, easy and without worry of the pipe slipping and falling down the well. One of the best uses of money for this project!