MrCool Do It Yourself Series
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump A/C
E Star DIY 3rd Generation
- Quick Installation
- Easy Connection
- Fits in Every Home
- Smartphone App
- 7 Year Compressor & 5 Year Parts Warranty
Energy Star Certified Efficiency!
Going above and beyond for efficiency while maintaining optimum performance and reliability, the 12K, 18K and 24K models are Energy Star Certified.
About the DIY Mini-Split System
Introducing the MRCOOL E Star DIY 3rd Gen Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump!
These are ductless mini-split heat pumps with enhanced WIFI engineered to make setup not only quick and easy, but the MRCOOL DIY E Star Series is flexible enough to be installed virtually anywhere without requiring specialized tools or expensive equipment.
Our SmartHVAC app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can also control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device with an Internet connection. Doing it yourself has never been easier with the new MRCOOL E Star DIY.
This unit is shipped in two boxes.
DIY Mini-Split Options At a Glance
|BTU Rating (Btu/h)||12000||18000||23000||34500|
|Heating/Cooling Area (sqft)||500||750||1000||1500|
System Highlights & Benefits
- Our Easy DIY installation: pre-charged quick connect line doesn’t require special tools, equipment, or training
- SmartHVAC app: WIFI control – control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an Internet connection
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- Low ambient cooling: cooling down to 5ºF exterior temperatures. The ideal system for computer server rooms, greenhouses, and any other applications that require cooling all year
- 7-Year compressor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Auto-restart: – power outage? No worries, the MRCOOL DIY E star Series auto-restart has the unit running again immediately
- Gold fin condenser: corrosion-resistant. Coastal living – don’t worry, the condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Louver position memory remembers so you don’t need to – horizontal louver automatically moves to the same position you set the last time the unit was turned on
- Automatic leakage detection technology to alert you should a problem arise