QuickHeat Rechargeable Hand Warmer with Portable Power Bank
- Heat: Gives off between 104 – 140 degrees Fahrenheit (40 – 60 degrees Celsius) of heat depending on which setting it’s on, so it keeps you nice and toasty.
- Backup Power: Use as a portable power bank to recharge your electronic devices.
- Rechargeable: Plug the handwarmer into an outlet using the included USB charging cable to bring it back to full power.
- Battery Life: Will run continuously for about 2-4 hours depending on your heat settings.
- Includes: 1 Micro USB charging cable
Heating and Backup Power in One Tool
The Quick Heat is a unique 2-in-1 survival tool. It’s both a personal portable heater and a backup power bank. With three adjustable heat settings, the QuickHeat can radiate 104 – 140 degrees of Fahrenheit that will keep you nice and toasty when it’s chilly out. The QuickHeat’s battery can be used as a power bank to recharge your electronic devices such as your phone. When the QuickHeat runs out of power, simply recharge it using the included USB charging cable. Patients with Reynaud’s Syndrome report enormous relief with their cold, painful and numb hands.
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Battery Capacity: 5,000 mAh
- Heat Range: 104 – 140 Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 0″ x 2.3″ x 1.0″ inches
- Weight: 7 oz.