Women’s Mountain Pack (2700 in3)
Sitka Gear’s Women’s Mountain Pack is a hard-working day pack that can comfortably and quietly support loads of 45 pounds. This pack’s women’s-specific suspension features three densities of foam to provide top comfort and a more precise fit than a unisex offering.
Sitka Gear Women’s Mountain Pack
One Size Fits All
Streamlined, functional organization and storage in a specialized design built for the female big game hunter or mountain trekker. The Women’s Mountain 2700 pack is a hard-working day pack that can comfortably and quietly support loads of 45 pounds.
Comfort: A women’s specific suspension features three densities of foam to provide top comfort and a more precise fit than a unisex offering.
Hydration: The internal hydration sleeve accommodates bladders in excess of 3 liters, ensuring hydration is not your limiting factor.
Practicality: An internal zippered security pocket provides a place to store tags, keys or a cell phone while the two vertical exterior pockets hold rain gear, a Flash Shelter or most spotting scopes.
Convenience: Side pockets secure tripods, trekking poles or water bottles, and the triple-density foam waist belt maximizes comfort while Velcro placed on the waist belt holds most pistol holsters, bear spray, and other SITKA pack accessories.
Women’s Mountain Pack Specifications
- Side Pockets: Secure tripods, trekking poles or water bottles.
- Two Vertical Exterior Pockets: Designed to hold rain gear, a Flash Shelter, and most spotting scopes.
- 2700 Cubic Inches, 3.5 lbs.: 220-Denier Nylon to PU-Coated face and back // 450-Denier coated Polyester on underside and back panels.
- Internal Hydration Sleeve: Accommodates bladders in excess of 3 liters.
- Internal Zippered Security Pocket: Store tags, keys, a phone, and other essentials.
- Velcro Hip Belt: Holds bear spray and most pistol holsters with ease.