Stovetop Autoclave Sterilizer (17.6 Qt Inner Container Capacity)
The All American 1925X Steam Stovetop Autoclave Sterilizer provides dry sterile dressings and instruments in mere minutes with all micro-organisms and bacteria destroyed.
The Stovetop Autoclave Sterilizer features:
- Suitable for dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories, health, tattoo equipment and cosmetic applications
- Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrosion
- Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
- Removable aluminum inner container with rack
- Portable, economical, reliable operation
- Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
- Flexible metal exhaust tube
- Can be used over any effective heat source*
Use over any effective heat source, the All American 1925X Steam Autoclave Sterilizer provides dry sterile dressings and instruments in mere minutes with all micro-organisms and bacteria destroyed. Only All American Sterilizers feature an exclusive, precision machined “Metal-to-Metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
Only a small amount of water is needed to create the dry steam. After achieving a minimum temperature of 250°F(121°C), and a pressure of 17psi, the dry steam penetrates the bandages or instruments, making them sterile in 35 minutes** and ready for immediate use. No wiping is necessary to remove chemical residue or moisture, and cutting edges are not dulled. Includes removable aluminum inner container with rack and instruction book.