- Firebox is lined with refractory brick lining, custom molded.
- This model is front loading, it also has an 11″ lid that you can load through.
- The Baker’s Choice has grates, equipped to burn either wood or coal.
- There are dampers located on the side of the stove to regulate heat.
- The Bakers’ Choice has some stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- The stove is painted black with high heat paint, it’s not porcelain enamel.
- The oven door swings out, not down.
- There is no lid for the water reservoir.
- UL Listed to 1482 ULC listed to 5627 and CSA B366
- The water reservoir is on the back of the stove and holds about 7 gallons of water. The dimensions are 16″ wide x 17″ deep x 17″ tall.
|Cooking Surface||34″ W x 21.5″ D|
|Oven Dimensions||14″ W x 22″ D x 14″ H|
|Fire Box Dimensions||11.5″ W x 18.5″ D x 14″ H|
|Approximate. Area Heated||2,000 sq. ft.|
Baker’s Choice Clearances To Combustibles