- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Baker’s Choice Cookstove
The Baker’s Choice Cookstove is completely welded together for a lifetime of trouble-free performance and assembled with standard features such as the porcelain enameled high back and shelf to store items you like to keep handy for cooking and baking. It also has standard accessories of ash pan, fire poker, porcelain knobs, oven thermometer, internal flue damper, grate shaker, and a lid lifter.
Now shipping SEPTEMBER 2023
About the Baker’s Choice Cookstove:
- Firebox is lined with refractory brick lining, custom molded.
- This model is front loading, it also has an 11″ lid that you can load through.
- The Baker’s Choice has grates, equipped to burn either wood or coal.
- There are dampers located on the side of the stove to regulate heat.
- The Bakers’ Choice has some stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
- The stove is painted black with high heat paint, it’s not porcelain enamel.
- The oven door swings out, not down.
- There is no lid for the water reservoir.
- UL Listed to 1482 ULC listed to 5627 and CSA B366
- The water reservoir is on the back of the stove and holds about 7 gallons of water. The dimensions are 16″ wide x 17″ deep x 17″ tall.
|Cooking Surface||34″ W x 21.5″ D|
|Oven Dimensions||14″ W x 22″ D x 14″ H|
|Fire Box Dimensions||11.5″ W x 18.5″ D x 14″ H|
|Approximate. Area Heated||2,000 sq. ft.|
Baker’s Choice Clearances To Combustibles
steve m. (verified owner) –
It was delivered as stated. In great shape and is a great product. Thanks!