JK4.0 Klamp Details:
The new JK4.0 Klamp is designed for increased load holding capacity on plastic pipe.
• The JK4.0 Klamp can be ordered with interchangeable jaws to fit your specific drop pipe needs.
• Five jaw sizes: 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” and 2”
• The serrations on the jaws are machined with a precision CNC mill to the exact pipe OD dimension which increases holding
capacity and reduces pipe distortion.
• Jaws are made from high-grade carbon steel and heat-treated for strength, dependability and long life.
• JK4.0 platform base has been increased for stability and better fit on larger diameter casing.
• JK4.0 Klamp works on PVC, HDPE, galvanized and rolled PE pipe.
JK4.0 sold with one set of jaws. Size per customer request.
Jaw Set(4) = $96.00 per each additional set
Sizes Available: 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” or 2”
For other water and pumping related products, check out our water delivery page.
A pipe clamp is a game-changer for a pump installer.