Kwik Klamp 1 – Pipe Clamp
The most popular patented tool used worldwide by well drillers, pump installers, well servicemen and environmental drillers. J&K Tool Company, Inc. has been manufacturing the Kwik Klamp for over 40 years.
Kwik Klamp 1 Details:
• All steel construction but light weight-only 14 lbs.
• Easy to operate, over center locking of jaws when downward pressure is applied to lever.
• Kwik Klamp allows workers to bring pipe joint up to an easy working level.
• Equipped with serrated and hardened replaceable jaws.
• Excellent holding capability with load tests over 3500 lbs.
KK1 Load Test Report: ESP026328P J&K Tool KK1 Final
• Designed to hold pipe sizes 1″ – 2″ (1.315″OD-2.375″OD) PVC, stainless & galvanized (not intended for bare steel drill rod).
• Safety pin to prevent accidental unclamping.
• Simple one hand operation.
• Size adjustment and tension bolt located inside of front jaw protected from dirt and water.