Mission Darkness™ EMF Blackout Hat
The Mission Darkness™ EMF Blackout Hat is a comfortable shielded baseball style cap perfect for everyday wear. This material provides a barrier between your head and harmful electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and radio frequencies (RF) coming from mobile devices, cell phone towers, smart meters, and other outside sources!
Mission Darkness™ EMF Blackout Hat
The Mission Darkness™ EMF Blackout Hat is a comfortable shielded baseball style cap perfect for everyday wear. It’s lined with a discreet layer of TitanRF™ Flex Faraday Fabric, an electromagnetic frequency (EMF) shielding material that has been lab certified to confirm shielding effectiveness standards IEEE 299-2006 (see report below). This material provides a barrier between your head and harmful electromagnetic radiation (EMR) and radio frequencies (RF) coming from mobile devices, cell phone towers, smart meters, and other outside sources. The hat is breathable, flexible, and uses an adjustable snapback closure that fits most head sizes from 21.5″ to 23.6″ (55cm to 60cm) circumference. Wear during travel, while on the phone, at a workstation, or any location where you want to reduce your exposure to EMF.
We included a faraday testing pouch constructed out of TitanRF™ Flex Faraday Fabric (the same shielding material used in the hat), so you can use the Mission Darkness app to test the signal blocking capabilities of the material yourself! A fully enclosed faraday cage (like the testing pouch) is required to perform the test. The hat ships is a deluxe resealable box, ensuring that it retains its structure while stored inside, and serves as a presentable gift box.
Why EMF Protection in a Hat?
As cell phone and electronic device capabilities increase, so does the amount of EMR/EMF they emit. Your daily routine likely has you exposed to staggering amounts of EMF, which can be absorbed through your body and harmful at certain levels. The truth is that the long-term effects of high frequency signal exposure, from sources such as 5G radiation, are still unknown because the general public has not been exposed to these types of frequencies for long periods of time. This is why so many people are incorporating shielded clothing, rooms, etc., into their lives—they would rather be safe than sorry.
We are doing our part to offer shielded solutions for this preventative measure. You cannot always control the radio frequency signals you come into contact with, but you can use barriers like shielded clothing to reduce your exposure. The high-shielding fabric used in this hat is backed by years of signal-blocking excellence.
Who Uses It?
Individuals react to EMF differently and some require protection from various frequencies that surround them in everyday life. The stylish and shielded hat is designed for individuals with EMF sensitivity, health concerns, as well as the growing population seeking to reduce their exposure to EMF/EMR. Little precautions, such as wearing shielded clothing, can make a big difference in EMF protection.
Test your faraday products with this FREE app:
- Stylish EMF radiation shielding hat (baseball cap style)
- Lined with TitanRF™ Flex Faraday Fabric, a flexible nickel and copper composition high-shielding fabric offering EMF radiation protection
- TitanRF™ Flex Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards IEEE 299-2006
- Provides UV defense while protecting your head from low and high-frequency electromagnetic radiation
- Shields radio frequency signals such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and cell signals including 5G networks
- Discreet shielding liner cannot be seen from the outside
- Comfortable for extended wear in all types of weather and environments
- Black exterior material is a flexible nylon and polyester blend, with the Mission Darkness logo embroidered in white thread
- Snapback closure adjusts to fit most adult head sizes (may fit older youth), interior circumference ranges from 21.5″ to 23.6″ (55cm to 60cm)
TitanRF Faraday Fabrics, tapes, and other products including these items are made with metals such as copper and nickel. As such, they are conductive and also flammable. Keep these items away from outlets, plugs, cables, and any sources of electricity to reduce the chance of fire.