Grundfos SQ Submersible Pump: For Powerful and Reliable Operation
- Professional and Standard Ranking Submersible Pump
- A lightweight, reliable submersible pump with 20 year performance record
- Easily installed in a 4” well that will no longer accommodate a 4” nominal O.D pump
- Built in soft start, dry run protection and over/under voltage protection
- Broadest operational voltage range (150 to 280) in the industry – reducing call backs
- Operates like a conventional 2 wire pump
The Grundfos SQ 3″ submersible pump series offer a wide performance range, making it easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements. See the full range of products below:
- Grundfos 5SQ Submersible Pumps (5 gpm at 60-194 psi)
- Grundfos 10SQ Submersible Pumps (10 gpm at 47-142 psi)
- Grundfos 15SQ Submersible Pumps (15 gpm at 30-125 psi)
- Grundfos 22SQ Submersible Pumps (22 gpm at 17-95 psi)
- Grundfos 30SQ Submersible Pumps (30 gpm at 17-56 psi)
If you need help figuring out which pump to purchase or with planning your well system, contact us today.
At only 2.9” in diameter and a weight of only 14.8 lbs, the SQ submersible pump is extremely compact and ideal for all wells 3” and larger. This compact, SQ 3″ multistage centrifugal pump can be installed in a borehole no larger than the pump itself. With their built-in electronics, SQ submersible pumps are very easy to install and operate. They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times.
In addition to the features and benefits shared with the renowned Grundfos SP submersible pump, the SQ series pumps offer a number of motor protection and wear-reducing features that makes it the obvious choice for groundwater extraction for residential wells, for irrigation systems, or for groundwater lowering.
Equipped with permanent magnet motors, these flexible and compact pumps offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 200 m.
Applications of Grundfos SQ Submersible Pump
SQ submersible pumps are suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications:
- Ground water supply – private housing, small waterworks, small irrigation systems
- Liquid transfer in tanks
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications – remedial pumping or sampling
- Garages and petrol stations.
Additional Features and Benefits of Grundfos SQ Submersible Pump
- Compact and very lightweight
- Will fit in all 3″ or larger wells
- Suitable in wells where deposit prevent replacement with a 4” pump
- Best built-in protection features
- Dry-running protection
- Permanent magnet motor with high efficiency
- Wear resistance from floating impellers
- Protection against upthrust
- High flow velocity
- Soft-starts reduce wear on motor
- Over- and under-voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over-temperature protection.
Guides and Literature
Read more about how Grundfos is making sustainability their top priority
Grundfos SQ Submersible Pump Installation